Monday, December 18, 2006

sing it baby

Do you have a theme song?
What would it take for you to know you're exactly the right person, at the right place, at the right time to get what you want? What song would you hear and sing when you've decided to be energized, unforgettable, and irresistible - and you hve only 15 minutes to figure out how? Here's what it takes: You have to find your song and sing it. Sing it for all you're worth. Why not? This is exactly the right time for you to step into the limelight. The world has been waiting for you to knock 'em dead. So, what's your song?
- from Gail Blanke's the motivator column in the January 2007 issue of Real Simple magazine

2 Comments:

Blogger suzanne cabrera said...

How 'bout "Whatta Man" by Salt and Pepa. I know, I know...this sounds crazy...but, I really identify with the line "and he knows that my name is not Susan." People calling me Susan is one of my greatest pet peeves and the song is just perfect! It always puts me in a good mood.

Are you finished with school????

10:27 AM  
Blogger heather lorin said...

Just finished a few hours ago - Yay!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home