Monday, December 04, 2006

Our Paris...


Guide France 90,91
Originally uploaded by Jan and Roly.

Whenever I need a mental break, I cruise sketch blogs to get inspired. I especially love travel journals as it mixes two of my favorite things: travel and art. And if food enters the mix then I'm in heaven.

Tonight's big winner for me is the "Guide France" series by Jan of the blog...in my spare time. Not only do the drawings make me want to dig out my passport but also her creative self-made journals have me itching to poke around musty old book stores in search of the perfect cover.

Now I'm off to bed for sweet dreams of foreign travels, sketchbook in hand.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan Allsopp said...

Hi Heather, glad to see you liked it. Hope you slept well!

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home