getting things done in style
I have a new obsession and its name is Circa.
- I'm trying to work myself into a GTD system and the Circa seems flexible enough to work for that.
- I’ve been salivating over the eye-candy at Levenger for years but have yet to actually purchase anything from them.
- I like my organization and I like it pretty.
- What size do I really need? Letter-sized would allow me to easily insert documents (like my portfolio) but it's awfully big for carrying around town. A junior-size will fit in most of my bags, including my crumpler 7 million front pocket, but I can't include my resume / portfolio in it (but then again, isn't that what digital media are for these days?).
- Do I want leather or the plastic translucent cover? The leather is gorgeous, provides a firm writing surface and has pockets but the plastic weighs less and is bendy which makes it easier to fit in a cramped space (and it's cheaper).
- OK, there is no three but you really need at least three items to have a decent list.
Clearly I have a lot to research and think about over the next few days (because I really need to heap one more thing to my already overflowing plate). I’ll keep you posted about my final decision and will include some annotated pics (natch) when my system is fully implemented.
[photo credit: Levenger]