Saturday, November 11, 2006

ready for her close-up


Kimbo got a new toy today and as usual has been keeping it close at hand (er...paw). This afternoon I hid the object of her affection for a game of "smell it - find it" (basically tracking exercises) and my fearless companion quickly rousted it from its hiding place. I had to run for the camera after she plopped down in the front yard and ever so carefully placed her prize between her daintily-crossed feet.

Click on the photo for the full Sears portrait studio effect ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger suttonhoo said...

way too cute.

9:20 PM  
Blogger suzanne cabrera said...

Oh my gosh. This makes me laugh. This really is Kimbo's Sears portrait. All that's missing is the fake backdrop! I love the way she is posing with her toy!

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fantastic picture. That made my day. She truely is as dainty as she is photogenic.

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are adorable pictures. She really looks like a young puppy at heart. donna

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home