Wednesday, November 08, 2006

what next?

Dang. There I was Tuesday morning, feeling all relaxed and happy after making it through a major milestone on our team project the night before when I suddenly realized my pencil case was missing. The case with all of my drafting tools - the electric eraser, the miniature scale, the very fine point expensive drawing pens, highlighters, mechanical pencils...at least a couple of hundred bucks worth of stuff - and (sob) the functionally elegant bag itself. And of course no one has seen it or turned it in. Sigh.

4 Comments:

Blogger suttonhoo said...

any updates? so sorry to hear about it. :(

9:14 AM  
Blogger suzanne cabrera said...

Wow, sounds like a week to stay in bed.... So sorry.

3:26 PM  
Blogger heather lorin said...

Sadly, nothing to report on my missing pencil case. I half-heartedly looked for a new case today but all I could think about was how perfect my other one was :(

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be strong; Oh, I know it will hurt for a while. But one day, the pain will start to lessen, soon, you will hardly notice it's gone. Then when you least expect it, you'll meet a new case. Oh sure, at first you might be scared to give yourself over to a new case. You might even be a little curt with it and just walk by pretending not to notice. But you'll go home, think about it, and with a small flutter in your heart, you'll go back to the same spot you saw it in before; hoping, praying that it will still be there. At first, it will be exciting - these thoughts of a new case. But I caution you not to compare your new case to the old one. PH - it's gone; it's not comming back. You will be fine without it; you're better than that old case anyway. You may have thought it was perfect, be we could all see it was holding you back from your dreams.

Be strong; Now get back out there and DREAM!! xoxo

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home