Tuesday, November 21, 2006

a fresh start

The saga of the missing pencil case continues. OK, it's not really a saga anymore because I have replaced my old case with a brand spanking new, indestructible (rip-stop nylon!), fabulously organized (separate compartments!) little number from Baggalini.

It’s actually a roll-up jewelry / cosmetic case but that can be our little secret. It’s available in a lot of fun colors but I got the practical black to hide the marks of all my (also new) pencils and pens. Now I just need to find some batteries for my new electric eraser and I’ll be back in business.

3 Comments:

Blogger suzanne cabrera said...

I like it! I like it! Nothing is quite as exciting as new school supplies!

8:26 PM  
Blogger heather lorin said...

That's so true Suzanne. Everything is so nice and shiny!

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooo...sparklies!!

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home