Thursday, December 28, 2006

the gang's all here

Three generations of my family (and our pets) from Florida, New York and England have descended on my parent's house in rural Virginia to celebrate the holidays. All those kids and dogs in one place can be more than a little chaotic. To make things even more exciting, Kimbo decided to roll in something *fresh* in the yard just before we started breakfast yesterday. Or, I should say, just before everyone else started breakfast because Kimbo and I spent that time bonding out back over a little shampoo and frigid water. Two rounds in fact. Plus a later swabbing with listerine. I'll be keeping a closer eye on her after that.

The kids have kept me busy drawing their new toys. It's been a fun way to try out some of my new supplies. Here is what we have cataloged so far:




More to follow....Happy New Year!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger suzanne cabrera said...

Heather- These are really great...it looks as though the kids got some really fun presents, unlike the Dora the Explorer ensembles that flooded my house! I especially like how you grouped them all together in the top composition.

As for Kimbo...ah, there is nothing like something "fresh" to ruin a holiday!

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home