Tuesday, October 03, 2006

worth a thousand words


orange line
Originally uploaded by Opiliones.

Wisdom teeth extractions on top of my self-imposed filing torture haven’t left much time or energy for blogging lately. But my new camera, an early Christmas/graduation/birthday gift courtesy of my hubby, has given me a boost and the motivation to get started again. I’ve had time only for a couple of quick shots on full-auto but am excited to get to know the ins and outs – just in time to take some new portfolio shots. Woo hoo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy early Birgradchri, babe. I wish I was there. xoxo

10:06 AM  
Blogger heather lorin said...

In case I didn't mention it before, Mr. BHOTW you're the greatest husband in all the land(s). For this you deserve, and can expect, more daily pics of Kimbo to brighten up your Baghdad digs.

I'll refrain from further gushing now as this is a public forum ;)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home