Monday, September 11, 2006

coffee break

Whenever I run across something funny, disturbing, or otherwise interesting I send an email to my friends with the subject line "coffee break" as an enticement/warning. So my friends, this is today's coffee break:

After reading about nutella panini from Cream Puffs in Venice, I’ve determined that I simply MUST have a panini press. So, as I always do when I need information quickly, I googled for reviews. Maybe it's the late hour, but this one for the George Foreman Grill had me laughing out loud.

That’s it. Just wanted to share. I figure we could all use a little more levity in our lives right about now. I’m off to explore more reviews from janteloven and have a few more laughs before I fall into bed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A panini press is indeed a beautiful thing!

I have the Krups panini press. It's inexpensive (I'm pretty sure you can get it for under $80) and when I got it, the press actually came with a recipe book!

Hope you get one soon!

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your coffee breaks! And now I need a damn panini press...

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home