Wednesday, August 30, 2006

foodie heaven


Apricot-Almond Coffee Cake
Originally uploaded by creampuffsinvenice.



I so wish I liked to cook as much as I like to eat. But then again, maybe that's a good thing because if I did I would probably double my size in short order trying out all the recipes over at Cream Puffs in Venice.

Not only does Ivonne artfully walk you through each recipe, but she also takes mouth watering photos of the end result. She's the latest addition to my blogline feeds. I'm hoping she'll inspire me to do more than my usual arrabbiata and pasta e fagioli (a girl does need variety after all).

[Photo credit: Cream Puffs in Venice]

6 Comments:

Blogger Don Tate II said...

Yummy! That looks so delicious. I'm glad I stopped here, but now, I'm hungry.

1:03 PM  
Blogger suzanne cabrera said...

I'm with you on liking to eat more than cook! But, like you said, this could be our saving grace!

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Heather!

Thanks so much for the mention. I love the concept of your blog! And I've added you to my bloglines account so I can keep track of you.

Stay in touch and any time you need a recipe ... just let me know!

10:17 PM  
Blogger heather lorin said...

(Un)fortunately there are a lot of really great cafes within a five minute drive from our house. I've been known to slip out to La Casa Dolce for an afternoon snack of chocolate cake and chai tea. So hard to be good with all those temptations nearby ;)

10:19 PM  
Blogger heather lorin said...

Thanks Ivonne! I'll be keeping a close eye on your blog - I have a break from school coming up in a few weeks and I intend to finally do some baking!

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should try her lasagna, it was awesome!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home