Tuesday, October 03, 2006

coffee break: cheesy goodness


I’m one of those annoying people who, when they are late for a meal, have to have food, any food, RIGHT NOW or else they will surely perish. If I wait too long to eat I get weak and cranky - a deadly combination for all in my presence. Add a migraine and a little Excedrin to the mix and I start to get the shakes, which is how I found myself inhaling half a bag (2.5 servings) of cheese puffs from Barbara’s Bakery. They’re made with aged cheddar and blue cheese and, in my humble opinion, are the best cheese puffs on the planet. And that’s not just the hunger talking ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger suzanne cabrera said...

Where I come from we call this the 'weak trembles.' I feel as though I live life in a 'weak tremble' state. Great photo.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home