Monday, August 28, 2006

preoccupied


Too many distractions have left me unable to think of anything to say. Namely:
  • Ernesto

  • a trip to the endodontist tomorrow to reevaluate two root canals

  • a trip to my regular dentist next week to be fitted with a replacement crown for the permanent one that fell out a couple of months ago

  • a phone call to the oral surgeon to schedule two wisdom teeth extractions

  • a huge list of things to finish for school projects

The only fun on the near horizon is a trip to Tribeca Salon on Wednesday for a cut and color. I might just have to do something radical to get me out of my funk.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus. Keep your chin up -- you know I'm a big believer in the powers of hair therapy.

9:39 AM  
Blogger heather lorin said...

Just got back from the endodontist where he redid one of my root canals. Waiting to see how tooth #2 reacts just in case it's referred pain.

I think I need to add a full spa day to my hair therapy. A nice long massage and seaweed wrap sounds perfect.

4:37 PM  
Blogger suzanne cabrera said...

Preoccupied...I feel like this is the word that defines my life. Gosh, wouldn't it be so much easier to be in school if the real world didn't also exist?

4:51 PM  
Blogger heather lorin said...

I'm right there with you Suzanne :)

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home