Wednesday, October 18, 2006

bare necessities

Two items are staples in my handbag – hand cream and lip balm. Without them I feel naked and parched. Of course, being a maximizer, I’m constantly on the lookout for the perfect product.

Yesterday I picked up a tube of high intensity hand cream from bliss and it has already won me over. It has a light fresh scent that’s not perfumey and you only need a tiny drop to cover both hands. After a full day of use, my hands feel nice and soft but not too greasy. And the full-size container is just the right size to slip into my bag.

For lips, I’ve been using Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment with SPF 15, an important consideration when you’re subjected to the blazing sun 365 days a year. It’s a little pricy but proved its worth to me with quick healing after a painful burn to my lips from a reaction to latex during a root canal. Plus I love the screw on top of the metal container – no worries about a missing cap making a mess in your favorite bag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home