Saturday, July 22, 2006

mmmmm….sparklies

I love T.J. Maxx. It’s where I scored my new favorite bag, a Donald J. Pliner Infinity Quilted Shopper at less than half the full retail price. Not only is the bag easy on the eyes with the fabulous stitching and subtle metallic color with fresh green interior, but it also is comfortably soft on your shoulder or in your hand and still maintains it’s shape when you set it down. But what really makes this my favorite is the zippered center section with interior pockets and the two open sections on the sides for quick access to my sunglasses, keys and Burt’s Bees lip balm. Form and function. Now that’s good design.

If you don't care for sparkle, you can pick one up in either white or camel for 30% off at Nordstrom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home