Sunday, July 16, 2006

itch'n

I have the bug - the travel / workshop bug that is. Just the thought of jetting off to Tuscany, paint brushes in tow, for a week of plein air painting and pasta makes me giddy. Packing my glue and scissors for a week of collaging at a historic 200-year-old farm in New England, while maybe not as glamorous, sounds relaxing and soul-fueling.

The search for the perfect art getaway is not an easy task. There are countless options to be found on the ‘net alone and that doesn’t even include the gems that are less well-advertised. Nevertheless, I’m on a quest to track them down. If you have any suggestions, send ‘em my way. I’ll post the workshops of interest as I come across them and when I finally make up my mind, you’ll be the first to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home